Please refer to the following resource links for further information and assistance available in response to COVID-19:

CRA MyAccount for Individuals required to access federal assistance programs
If you plan to apply for any of the federal assistance programs for individuals, ensure you have a CRA MyAccount in place now. All federal assistance will be managed through this portal, so it is essential this is in place. Find details on CRA MyAccount access.

Should you require assistance with the preparation of ROEs, please contact Karen Hollands.


We have also gathered a number of useful links for use as a reference for taxation and financial information in Canada. Should you have any specific questions relating to your business or individual taxes with Hawkings Tinney LLP, please feel free to contact us.

Bank of Canada
The Bank of Canada website features useful information on interest and exchange rates, securities auctions and more.

Canada Revenue Agency
The Canada Revenue Agency administers tax laws for the Government of Canada, the provinces and territories.

Finance Canada
The Department of Finance is responsible for the development of federal fiscal policy, including laws that affect federal taxes, financial institutions, etc.

Service Canada